Thursday, March 5, 2009

Just bored enough...

I saw this on Kati's and Annie's blogs and figured I'd give it a shot. My brain turned to mush about an hour ago, so I'm pretty sure this is all the thought I can handle right now.

Google "{your name} likes to" (with the quotation marks) and see what the first 10 hits say about you.

1. Lacy likes to swim.

2. Lacy likes to put on great fights.

3. Lacy likes to roll up his sleeves, cock his fists and draw a line in the dirt with his toe.

4. Lacy likes to color, play with her dolls and to have someone read stories to her.

5. Lacy likes to sleep on or near me.

6. Lacy likes to take a handful of notes and deliberate over them, letting listeners share the tension in each choice and then breaking into lilting melody.

7. Lacy likes to hang around with her family and be where the action is.

8. Lacy likes to ride this. (Apparently "this" is a bicycle.)

9. Lacy likes to hide under the bed to make ball playing more fun.

10. Lacy likes to tip, not hip you.

And in case there were any doubt that I have a truly terrible name, responses 1, 5, 7, and 9 were in reference to dogs and cats with the same name. Super. Although I guess that's better than the only other alternatives for my name. You know, obvious answers like: Lacy likes to pole dance. Lacy likes to strip.

Great choice of name, Ma. Truly inspired.

No comments: