Wednesday, January 7, 2009

F, XOXO -L

Spotted: F bringing a smile to L's face. :)

Ha! A big shout out to F, who, after completely reaming me on her blog earlier this week, totally made my day with her newest post.

When I saw the image that was frozen on the video player, I really didn't know what to expect... But leave it to F to find the perfect clip. What better way to say, "I love you," than with the gift of a kid getting hit by a door. Shown again and again. And then in slow motion.

XOXO!

L

3 comments:

chucho said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
chucho said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
chucho said...

WILL YOU PLEASE UPDATE THIS WITH THIS WEEK'S GG? I AM SO CONFUSED ABOUT HOW THAT KID DIED IN THE SAILING ACCIDENT BUT AT THE SAME TIME, THAT GUY LOOKED PRETTY FISHY...CMON CMON CMOOOON!