Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Oh, just give him the damn cupcakes already!

This clip cracks me up every time. It's so sad! And yet... completely hilarious. Poor dog. All he wants is a cupcake! Come on, just give it to him!



What kind of heartless monster could look at that sad little face and NOT give him one?! Just one little cupcake! Oh, wait, Victoria Stillwell (which, could her name possibly sound more British?) And who names their dog Stains? I mean really. (That "sentence" makes sense when I say it in my head, but seeing it written down just looks wrong... probably because it is. Whatever. You get the idea.)

Anyway, in case a poor dog salivating over cupcakes isn't exactly your cup of tea, the clip below isn't as funny, but it's entertaining nonetheless. I stumbled across it the other day in a list of viral videos and figured I'd help the virus spread. Enjoy!



I really enjoy the little old ladies rockin' out with the umbrella (or was it a cane?). Either way, good times.

3 comments:

Joswha said...

Oh, yeah I feel for the dog but that dance is freakin amazing! I wanna set that up at the fountain at the Gateway Mall and make everyone do the electric slide!

chucho said...

ammon showed me that video yesterday and we watched it like five times, and i just watched it three more times. that dog is too cute! poor thing. i agree, just give him the damn cupcake.

chucho said...

ps: i just watched the dance video (i hadn't before because you know, dogs are more important than people) and i have to tell you, i love things that can make me forget about everything for 2 minutes. magic.

ps: you should watch Revolutionary Road. Kate Winslet is beautiful and it will make you never want to get married.
xoxo