Friday, June 27, 2008

Pacey with the Fringe on top...

So, after Joss Whedon's Dollhouse, the second most hotly anticipated new show for the coming season would have to be J.J. Abrams' pet project Fringe. From what I'm hearing, it's a little bit Alias, and quite a bit X-Files, both of which I positively adored, so I'm thinking Fringe has a lot of potential. Plus, it has Joshua Jackson of Dawson's Creek fame, so that definitely raises an eyebrow. I'm excited. Very excited. TV, whoo!

Fringe Trailer


Chase Scene from Fringe


J.J. Abrams talks about Fringe


Interview with Joshua Jackson and Anna Torv

1 comment:

Ann said...

Erik told me that he saw a preview for new JJ Abrams tv show while I was in Ghana. He said it looked Alias-y. I was intrigued. This intrigues me more. I hope I have a little bit of time for it in my TV viewing schedule, because this one looks like it could be a winner.