Sunday, August 31, 2008

Are you kids hugging the TV?!

It's here! It's finally here! New TV!!!!

After months and months of sorrow and suffering, my one true love is finally returning. The writers' strike made last year particularly difficult, what with half my shows not coming back after Christmas, so I am even more excited for this season to start than usual. I'm still a bit bummed about the meager options being presented as new pilots this year, but I'll get over it. So long as my oldies but goodies are on the docket, I'm happy!

The next few weeks are going to be jam-packed, so fire up your DVRs and cancel your dinner plans because you've got more important things to do. Speaking of which, my DVR has changed my life. It was hell on earth getting it set-up (a big thanks to DirecTV for finally being competent for 10 little minutes--I know that was tough), but it was allll worth it. I will now be able to watch more TV than ever before! So this is what happiness feels like...

Anyway, below is the line-up for the coming weeks and if you want to see a day-by-day calendar of what's on when and against what, go here.


---SEPTEMBER---


Monday, September 1
Tuesday, September 2
Wednesday, September 3
Sunday, September 7
Monday, September 8
Tuesday, September 9
Tuesday, September 16
Thursday, September 18
Monday, September 22
Tuesday, September 23
Wednesday, September 24
Thursday, September 25
Sunday, September 28
Monday, September 29
---OCTOBER---

Wednesday, October 1
Friday, October 3
Monday, October 6
Thursday, October 9
Monday, October 13
Tuesday, October 14
Friday, October 17
Thursday, October 30

2 comments:

chucho said...

hey sorry i almost wrecked into your mom's car...when i realized it was the both of you, i almost died! so, im sorry if i scared you and your momma with my honking and waving out of the sunroof...i just couldnt help myself.

chucho said...

ps: ann should have given you a message from me...please ask her if she hasn't. thanks dear