Friday, August 22, 2008

Oh, she's a keeper...

Ha! So Brett forwarded this little gem to me this morning and it kind of made my day. This, coupled with the fact that it's finally Friday and I might just make it through the next few hours without the aid of cocaine or a defibrillator. Maybe.


And here's a picture of Mr. and Mrs. Doctor. Such a lovely couple.


The mother of the groom may not be able to remember her name, but I'm guessing it's Starla. Or Brandine. Or Cheyenne. Or Britney (yes, I'm still taking cheap shots at Britney).

Upon receiving a delightful keepsake like the picture above, Ammon responded with, "That's one classy lassy." Hehe.

Truly, Starla here has class busting out all over the place... Well, of the many things she has busting out all over the place, one of them has to be class, right? Right. That and the sanctity of marriage. Alll over the place.

1 comment:

chucho said...

eeeeeeew that dress is so gross! and so is she, poor thing.