Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Movie Poster Quiz


So I followed a link from IMDb and it was actually rewarding (a rarity, to be sure). Usually I end up skimming over some lame article about how the brilliance of those little lights on the floor at the movie theater changed the cinematic experience forever and always... or something. But, this was actually quite a lot of fun.

I would recommend getting some friends around you when you attempt this quiz. It was actually pretty difficult. Some of them I just wouldn't ever have had a prayer. With me and two other coordinators on the attack, we still only got about 2/3 to 3/4 of them right.

Keep in mind, spelling counts and it won't let you go back and fix your mistakes later. You can just click on the movie poster letter and it will generate the full poster (i.e. the answer). The answer to the first question is above (it was one of the easiest ones to get, so I picked it as my graphic for this little post).

Enjoy!

4 comments:

chucho said...

go read tara's comments for her last post. seriously.

chucho said...

tara didnt post your comment. thanks for trying though, L, i knew you had my back!

chucho said...

i went to visit ann and you had already gone home. bummer.

chucho said...

i hope you know that this doesn't count as a real post...you should write a new one.