Thursday, October 23, 2008

Get out of my head!!!

Yeah, so that episode of Seinfeld was on the other day with George's answering machine message, so for the better part of the week, I've been stuck on this (thanks a lot, Seinfeld):



Not that that's the worst thing in the world to be stuck on (see below), but seriously, it just won't stop! And now I'm guessing you're in a similar boat. Muahahaha! What can I say? Misery actually does love company.

And, in an even more sadistic turn of events, if George's answering machine message wasn't enough to get stuck in your head, here are some other brain-sticky options:

Here's a classic for you:


And the even more insidiously catchy version:


And in case you're looking for something a little less wholesome to get stuck in your head (spontaneously naked Dumbledore notwithstanding), here are a couple of non-G-Rated options (you’ve been warned):

Sarah Silverman's NOT G-Rated Music Video:


Jimmie Kimmel's also NOT G-Rated Response:


If I have to suffer with something stuck in my head, then so does everybody else!!!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Don't worry, Lace...I've got "Bad, Bad Leroy Brown" stuck in my head. It was on 101.9's Battle of the Bad 70's Bands this morning...and it's not leaving my brain anytime soon! Ugh.

Nicole said...

HAHAHAA! I LOVE your blog!!! Those songs are stuck in my head now, thanks! At least Jimmy got Fogle in on the joke, that just tops it off, along with Josh Groban! hahaha.