Monday, October 27, 2008

Google Image Search Tag

I saw this tag on someone else's blog and it actually looked kind of fun. Henceforth, here I go. The rules are, Google (image) each of the following items, pick your favorite photo from the first two pages of results:

1. First Name (Guy Fawkes is welcome to endorse me any day.)
2. Last Name
3. Bad Habit

4. What I did over the weekend... (god, how I wish this were an accurate representation...)

5. Grandmother's Name


6. Past Pet
7. First Job (you'd think it was "leathery fisherman," but shockingly, it wasn't...)

8. Dream Job (which is apparently chimney sweep... who knew?)

9. Age

10. Where you grew up… (it's, uh, lovely this time of year...)
10. Past Love (I likes 'em old and swarthy...)

11. Best Friend’s Nickname
12. Favorite place to be...

13. If I went back to school, I’d become…

14. I love to visit…

15. Favorite color

16. Favorite food 17. Your hero (heh, this is a still from the Crossfire episode--awesome)Oh yeah, I'm supposed to tag people... Umm, all those who are bored at work or are currently unemployed, have at...

2 comments:

Anna said...

This one of the most entertaining tags I've ever seen. And I wish I knew some of the words you google'd. So funny.

Joswha said...

Love the fact that you have V supporting you. Pure brilliance.