Thursday, October 2, 2008

It just gets worse and worse...



Not only is Sarah Palin a moron (and is she EVER), she has no respect for the rights of others and even her running-mate's positions. She must be stopped, people. Frightening.

AND, if you want to see what Sarah "I'll like to use a lifeline" Palin would have named you if you were unlucky (we're talking devastatingly so) enough to be in her brood, go HERE for the Sarah Palin's Offspring Name Generator.

I would have been Gripper Carom Palin.

Wow, I never thought I'd appreciate my real name and family origins so very, very much.

Oh, and Ann, my dear, you'd be Puck Mule Palin. Ha! It's okay, Lisa R. would have been Pump Bust Palin and Blair would have been Cheney Locomotive Palin. Hehehe... ;)

4 comments:

Anna said...

Did you about die at how McCain was COMPLETELY lying when he was talking about how great Palin was doing?

chucho said...

why was my name not researched? am i not the average joe six-pack? darn it! let's go to a soccer game and ask parents how they feel about the economy, instead.

Laceski said...

Flavia, my dear, I only reserached the peeps who don't read my blog regularly. I figured those who do would want to investigate on their own. But, if case that's not true, you would have been: Meat Notgay Palin... Yikes and I'm sorry. ;)

Nicole said...

Oh come on now...she's gonna be a "Maverick"! HAHAHA. Yeah...the thought of McCain killing over (in what 2 months?) and Plain RUNNING the country..YIKES! School children would learn how to speak with funky accents and we would have beauticians teaching english.