Friday, July 18, 2008

New Twilight Trailer

My review of New Moon is almost complete, but until then, below is the new teaser trailer for the Twilight movie. I'm honestly thinking that the movies will be a lot better than the books, and that just doesn't happen very often. The girl they got for Bella isn't quite what I had in mind, but the more I see of her the more she seems to be working for me. I'm sure the film will have its cringe-worthy moments, don't get me wrong, but it's looking better than the book so far.

Oh, and the African-American fellow who is playing Laurent is Edi Gathegi, who is the same guy who played Cole on last season of House. The girl playing Victoria was on an episode of Veronica Mars, so even though her hair isn't nearly as fiery as one would hope, I have to like her by association. ;)

3 comments:

Anna said...

I think I'm going to have to change my previous opinion that the movie would be better than the books. Although this trailer isn't so bad apart from the gag-me-sappy-dialogue, I saw the sneak preview of a scene from the movie on the Penelope DVD. It was terrible. And I'm pretty sure I would hate the movie just as much as I hated the book from the looks of it.

Laceski said...

Hmmm... That's unfortunate to hear. The trailer actually wasn't too bad (aside from the dialogue (which is really the book's fault)) and I was hopeful it would be a lot better... Sounds like I shouldn't get my hopes up...

Ann said...

That was Cole. Fun.